Selealarm - Deaktivere
- Apply the parking brake.
- Place the transmission selector lever in P (Park) - vehicles with automatic transmission or the neutral position - vehicles with manual transmission.
- Turn the ignition switch to position 0.
- Close all the vehicle doors from the inside of the vehicle.
- Unbuckle the driver safety belt.
- Turn the ignition switch to position II. (Do not start the engine).
- The safety belt warning indicator will extinguish within 10 seconds.
- The remaining steps must be completed within 60 seconds or the procedure must be repeated.
- Buckle then unbuckle the safety belt nine times, ending with the safety belt unbuckled.
- The safety belt warning indicator flashes three times to confirm the belt minder status change.
- To activate the belt minder, repeat Steps 1 through 7.
After confirmation, the deactivation / activation procedure is complete.